Please check back again for new opportunities - updated monthly!
Company: Jodie Masunaga, DDS
Location: 1441 Kapiolani Blvd, Ste 410, Honolulu, HI 96814
Looking for FT/PT Dental Assistant as well as a Dental Receptionist.
We are looking for a team player who is reliable, friendly, and hard-working to join our growing practice. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be computer proficient, able to multi-task, and have attention to detail.
We are conveniently located in the Ala Moana Building. Easy access via the Bus and lots of free parking.
Hours: Monday 8am-5pm
Saturday 8am-12pm (2-3 Saturdays per month)
Benefits: Medical, vision, drug, dental, paid holidays & vacation, 401k, profit sharing.
Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com. Thank you!
Company: Sonia Q Cosio, DDS
Location: 1441 Kapiolani Blvd, Ste 518, Honolulu, HI 96814
Dental practice seeking dental assistant for immediate hire.
Applicant must be experienced and competent in the following skills:
- Competent in chairside dental assistance and experienced in varying procedures (cleanings, crowns, dentures, implants, bridges)
- Able to complete full mouth xrays using digital technology (sensors)
- Setup & breakdown of operatories
- Sterilization of equipment and handpieces
- Inventory of materials and products
- Excellent customer service and customer interaction
Applicants should be available to work Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, & Saturdays 8:00am-2:30pm (office closed Monday & Friday).
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be contacted directly to arrange an interview.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Company: Pacific Dental & Implant Solutions
Location: 4211 Waialae Ave, Suite 102, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Full-Time Dental Assistant
Gain valuable experience while working with a Prosthodontist.
Wide range of procedures from Fillings, Crown & Bridge, Prosthetics, Implants, etc.
Full benefits, $25/hr, 401k, Vacation, etc.
Please call Robin at (808) 372-0882.
Company: Hawaii Family Dental
Location: 500 Ala Moana Boulevard, Seven Waterfront Plaza, #220, Honolulu, HI 96813
Email Anna Vega: email@example.com
Please see the 2 positions available...
We are seeking Dental Assistants who love dentistry just as much as they love working with people. Work chairside with our dentists, practicing four-handed dentistry and educating patients on proper dental hygiene and oral care following their procedures. Learn and grow with us as you train with the best dental team in Hawaii.
Successful Dental Assistants are expected to:
- greet each patient in waiting area and escort patients to the operatory in a friendly and hospitable manner
- communicate effectively with fellow staff members, operations manager, and dentists to promote safety, patient satisfaction, and support of teammates
- provide assistance to the dentist in the administration of treatment as required or directed by the dentist
- promote an atmosphere supportive of good dental and general health by demonstrating good oral hygiene, questioning patients to ascertain home care status, and instructing patients in techniques of flossing and brushing in accordance with protocol
- review the health history, make chart entries under the direction of the operator, and assure completion of forms and signatures
- familiarize the patient with the aspects of their dental visit and provide support and compassion to that patient when it is needed
- set up and break down operatory post treatment
- manage infection control -- prepare equipment and sterilize instruments
- assume responsibilities as delegated by the dentist and/or the operations manager
Dental Assistants with Hawaii Family Dental Centers, may perform the following procedures:
- take dental radiographs
- place bases and liners on sound dentin.
- remove excess cement from supragingival surfaces of teeth with hand instrument or floss
- size stainless steel crowns, temporary crowns and bands
- temporary cementation and removal of temporary crowns and removal of orthodontic bands
- placement of post-extraction and periodontal dressings
- take bite registrations for diagnostic models for case study only
In our search for the BEST fit, Hawaii Family Dental Centers is looking for candidates who possess a
combination of the following education, experience and/or abilities:
- high school graduate or GED
- one year experience as a dental assistant
- one year experience in a customer service oriented position
- basic computer skills
- strong attention to detail
- ability to use consistently demonstrate sound judgment and display a calm disposition during stressful situations
As a Dental Assistant with Hawaii Family Dental Centers, you will receive:
- competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience
- opportunity to earn additional incentives, based on performance
- medical, drug, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- paid holidays and time off
- formal and on-the-job training and development
- opportunities for advancement
Hawaii Family Dental Centers is the state's largest, locally owned and operated dental group. We have 10 Centers across the state; five on Oahu, two on the Big Island of Hawaii, two on Maui and one on Kauai. In our centers, our team of professionals perform a wide variety of services including: General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics and Oral Surgery.
The Patient Concierge serves as the first point of contact to our patients who visit our centers. The primary role of the Patient Concierge is to provide excellent customer service and be of source of support to patients and teammates alike.
A successful Patient Concierge will be expected to routinely accomplish the following:
- Superior reviews from patients and teammates concerning customer service
- Accurately enter and update patient information in practice management system
- Accurately pre-screen medical/dental records
- Schedule appointments
- Protect and observe patient confidentiality
- Effectively manage information within electronic health record system
- Collection of office charges, posting of charges to patient account(s) and accurately manage cash drawer
In our search for the BEST fit, Hawaii Family Dental Centers is looking for candidates who possess the following:
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dental office experience required.
- Ability to effectively interact, in person, over the phone, and in writing with patients as well as all staff members
- Bilingual a plus
- Demonstrated experience of proper, safe, efficient use of current office equipment/software
As a Patient Concierge with Hawaii Family Dental Centers, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly wage, commensurate with experience
- Medical, drug, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Formal and on-the-job training and development
Company: Russell Kim DDS, Windward Smiles
- Working interview required
- Lead DA position- willing to train
- Full Time Mon, Wed, Thurs 8-5pm, Tues 12-7, 1-2 Sundays per month 8-12pm.
- Starting $16-20 per hour depending on experience
- All inquires and resumes send to Sadie@officeswell.com