Please check back again for new opportunities - updated monthly!
Company: Sweet Tooth Dental Inc.
Location: Kailua-Kona, HI
Position: Dental Receptionist-Scheduler/ Treatment Coordinator (Kailua-Kona, HI)
Employment type: Full-Time
We are currently looking for a Front Office Dental Receptionist at our office located in Kailua-Kona, HI in Kopiko Plaza. This is a full-time position M, T, W, Th, F. Our ideal candidate will have prior dental front office experience using Eaglesoft and or Softdent, however, regardless of experience, a 3-month on-the-job training program is included; must be able to answer multiple phone lines with warm tone and professional etiquette; possess excellent communication skills; and abilty to multi-task. Basic clinical knowledge of dentistry We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits and 401k.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our private family dental office. You will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. You will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service through care and compassion.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns regarding dental appointments, estimates, insurance
- Verifies all insurance benefits for new patients and existing patients
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancelation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voice mail and Email and postal mail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- Other projects/administrative tasks as asked by Doctor
- Treatment Plan Presentation
Required Skills & Desired Skills:
- Prior dental office experience preferred using Eaglesoft and or Softdent
- Excellent customer service skills with professional and courteous phone etiquette
- Basic knowledge of dental insurance and dental terminology
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Please send resume and desired pay to Dr. Garrett B. Oka
email for resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Company: Honolulu Endodontics, Inc.
Address: 1401 S. Beretania St. Ste. 480, Honolulu HI 96814
Full Time Dental Assistant (2 positions): We are an established specialty dental office in the Honolulu area seeking a full time Dental Assistant to who brings enthusiasm, organization and a desire to be part of our team. Position requires rotating Saturdays (7:30am - 2:00pm). If you think you may be the right team member please email your cover letter and resume to be considered for this position. Please attach in MICROSOFT WORD OR PDF format to email@example.com. Please visit our website honoluluendo.com.
Front Office Receptionist/ Admin Assistant: This a great opportunity to use your customer service, people and computer skills. You'll be the key to ensure that every person walking through the doors or calling has a great first impression of this company. Must have a positive attitude, diligent work ethic, detailed, efficient, dependable, punctual and a smile. This is a Full-time position and must be able to work every Saturdays. If you think you may be the right team member please email your cover letter and resume to be considered for this position. Please attach in MICROSOFT WORD OR PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website honoluluendo.com.