Please check back again for new opportunities - updated monthly!
Company: West Hawaii Community Health Center, Inc.
Location: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Phone: (808) 326-3886
2 Full-Time Dental Assistants
West Hawaii Community Health Center, Inc. (WHCHC) is actively seeking two full-time Dental Assistants to join our team in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. We are a busy, fast-growing Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the island’s west side with five clinics located throughout Kailua Kona, Kealakekua and Waikoloa, HI. Our mission is to make quality, comprehensive and integrated health services accessible to all, regardless of income. WHCHC is dedicated to offering services that are culturally sensitive and promote community well-being through the practice of malama pono (caring for others in a way that is right).
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 AM- 5PM
Qualifications for Dental Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous dental assistant experience or training desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our total compensation package includes competitive wages and a full range of benefits
including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Additionally, we offer a paid time off
To inquire or to apply, please email a resume to HRManager@westhawaiichc.org.
Company: Windward Smiles (Kaneohe) - Russell Kim DDS
Location: 4211 Waialae Ave, Suite 102, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Lead DA Position
- Working interview required
- Lead DA position (DA went on maternity leave and might not return to work- this will be a temp to hire position)
- Full Time Mon, Wed, Thurs 8-5pm, Tues 12-7, 1-2 Sundays per month 8-12pm.
- Starting $16-22 per hour depending on experience
All inquires and resumes send to Sadie@officeswell.com